The CCMS is an NGO organization in the republic of Armenia ,which was founded in 2009 by the help of various informal civic groups, representing different communities in Tumanyan, in Lori region.
Our mission is:
TO UNITE AND DEVELOP CIVIL SOCIETY
The main objectives of the CCMS are:
- to promote the community involvement,
- to raise the public awareness,
- to support community mobilization through the service providers,
- to support the fight against corruption,
- to assist in the process of creating and implementing the community development projects,
- to emphasize the children and youth rights (education, health, culture etc.),
- to encourage young people to take part in decision making process.
We are sure that creating the civil society is the only way to spread the civil values based on the civil awareness.